The Social Impact of Cannabis: Diversity and Inclusion
Thursday, June 2nd
6:30pm - 8:30pm
The evening's panel will include:
- Deidre Dyer, Editor-In-Chief, Marley Natural Magazine
- Melody Lee, Co-Founder + Director of Strategy, Katal Center of Health, Equity and Justice
- Selena Cuffe, Co-Founder, Heritage Link Brands
- Kassandra Frederique, New York Director of Policy, Drug Policy Alliance
- Benjamin Bronfman, Environmentalist, Entrepreneur, Musician
Potential discussion topics range from the disproportionate impact of the war on drugs to creating and promoting opportunities for people of color in the burgeoning cannabis industry. As part of Women Grow's monthly networking series, the event will also include opportunities for networking and one-on-one dialogue.
For location information and to secure your ticket, click here. Follow the conversation on social media with the hashtag #MarleyNatural.